Why refer to PACT?
1) PACT is a less restrictive sanction for non compliance.
2) PACT is educational.
* What was most useful about the PACT class?
* Strategies to pay
* About getting modifications
* About legal rights and getting help
* I learned about a ton of Resources
* The Importance of communication
* To get back on track
* What's offered through the state
* That I'm not alone
* Pay your support
* How to contact child support
* Job skills, Employment searches
* Communicate any change in the situation
* About the processes and options available
* About modification
* I learned a ton
3) PACT significantly increases compliance.
4) PACT significantly increases support payments for the kids.
. . . .
It's about the kids
Copyright ® 2019 An Outcome Alternatives Program
A nonprofit organization